The Data Management Specialist Group (DMSG) facilitates and supports data professionals and organisations to achieve their objectives ethically and lawfully. Through improved awareness, management, and responsibility. We champion the benefits of good data governance, management and practice, and look to increase awareness and understanding of a range of data roles as professional disciplines while upholding the rights and freedoms of individuals and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion.
Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
- Data Management,
- Data Governance,
- Data Privacy & Protection,
- Data Quality,
- Data Security,
- Data Ethics,
- Data Services,
- Data Sharing,
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Reporting,
- Data Analytics,
- Database and Storage Management (Including Data Warehousing and Big Data),
- Information Lifecycle Management,
- Master and Reference Data Management,
- Data Architecture & Design.