Skip to content
- Raising awareness of BCS within diverse communities and improve access for racially diverse individuals to professional IT / digital based jobs
- Amplify the work being done by other diversity-focused organisations in the ecosystem
- Increase the amount of allies and champions within the BCS membership for racial diversity
- Investigate, then offer solutions to facilitate funding for racially diverse individuals to enable access to IT / digital based education / training and accreditation through the BCS.
- Increasing awareness of the BCS by facilitating access for racially diverse individuals to IT / digital based education / training and accreditation providers.
- Challenge stereotypes and support / enable diverse IT communities
- Address inclusive practices within the tech industry
- To become reliable specialists for BCS activities and events around racial diversity
- Educate the BCS membership on the importance of racial diversity in the sector
- Members of the EMBRACE group to be active public voices for diversity and inclusion for BCS, for external PR engagements.