Become a BCS member and start networking with like-minded professionals in our Financial Services specialist group.
We aim to:
- identify and promote good practice in the design, development and use of financial services IT systems;
- develop awareness and competence in the emerging IT requirements and solutions necessary in the fast-changing financial services sector;
- represent the interests our members with other professional bodies and organisations;
- encourage research into emerging new IT services and techniques which may meet Financial Services information processing needs;
- promote or develop IT standards in the financial services community.
Our topical talks are followed by the opportunity to network with other BCS members and prospective members, from students to senior managers, in the IT sector and beyond.