Welcome to our group!
We bring together practitioners who are interested in the use of technology in the financial sector. We’ve established a successful format for seminars which are now highly regarded as excellent places to hear about topical issues from influential people in financial services.
Make new contacts and share knowledge and ideas with like-minds at our next event! If you’d like to get involved, please contact us at email@example.com.
Rob Handicott, Chair
Upcoming events will be posted when available
Become a BCS member and start networking with like-minded professionals in our Financial Services specialist group.
We aim to:
- identify and promote good practice in the design, development and use of financial services IT systems;
- develop awareness and competence in the emerging IT requirements and solutions necessary in the fast-changing financial services sector;
- represent the interests our members with other professional bodies and organisations;
- encourage research into emerging new IT services and techniques which may meet Financial Services information processing needs;
- promote or develop IT standards in the financial services community.
Our topical talks are followed by the opportunity to network with other BCS members and prospective members, from students to senior managers, in the IT sector and beyond.