Travelling by car
All our venues are close to free or cheap parking:
- for our events at MMU’s All Saints Campus (John Dalton Building and Business School) you can park free on-campus after 5.45pm, the car-park is accessed from Cambridge Street with the entrance on Chester Street
- for our events at the Manchester Conference Centre, parking is available at the multi-storey car park on Charles Street, which currently charges £2 for evening parking (from 4pm until midnight).
Travelling by train
- Manchester Oxford Road railway station is just a short walk to MMU’s All Saints Campus and just around the corner from the Manchester Conference Centre.
- Manchester Piccadilly railway station is about a 10-15 minute walk to both of our main venues. The Oxford Road Link, bus route 147,, stops by all our main venues.
- Manchester Victoria railway station is about a 30 minute walk to our main venues. Other public transport options are available but the FREE Metroshuttle bus No.2 route will pick you up by the station and drop you off by the entrance to MMU’s John Dalton Building on Chester Street.
Travelling by bicycle
Online maps are available that show cycle routes throughout Greater Manchester.
Travelling by bus
Details of buses and all public transport, including journey planning, in Greater Manchester can be found at Transport for Greater Manchester. This site also contains details of the various Day Saver (train, bus and/or tram), Metromax (tram) and Rail Ranger (train) tickets that are available for unlimited off-peak travel in and around Greater Manchester.