This certification is focussed on setting up and running an effective Business Analysis Service and includes:
- Setting strategy
- Defining services provided
- Continuous improvement of the service
Who is it for?
- The professional certificate is for anyone wishing to gain an understanding of the principles and rationale for the creation and maintenance of a Business Analysis Service.
- Suitable for senior and lead business analysts, business analysis managers and leaders, practice leaders, heads of profession, service delivery managers and change managers.
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this certification.
What will I learn?
- the concept of the BA Service
- how to recruit and develop business analysts
- tools, frameworks and skills to lead and operate the service
- standardisation through templates and support tools
- how to approach performance and quality measurement
How do I get this certiﬁcation?
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
26.5 hours including a 1.5 hour assessment.
Where can I study?
- At an approved centre
How much does it cost?
£342 (£285 +VAT).
What format is the exam?
- 40 multiple choice questions
Resources to help you study
Delivering Business Analysis
This book takes you through the creation and management of a BA service, from setting strategy to recruiting business analysts, to continuous improvement, through to useful supporting tools and technology.
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other professional-level modules.
Available once you’ve completed the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, and a BCS professional certification in each of the analytical, business and people skills subjects, and one additional BCS professional certification in either an analytical or business skills subject.
Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Designed for senior business analysts with at least five years’ experience
- Validates your experience and expertise as well as your contribution to the wider business analysis community
- To attain the Advanced Diploma you must gain four professional level certifications and complete a portfolio review
*This offer applies to first-time BCS members. Free membership is applicable for your first year as a BCS member only.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.