|Job title:||Question Writer - HEQ|
|Salary:||Provided upon application|
|Closing date:||3 October 2022|
BCS are pleased to be recruiting for a number of Higher Education in IT subject matter experts with a breadth of industry knowledge, experience and ideally a teaching qualification to assist us in the development of our Higher Education Qualifications (HEQ) portfolio.
We are looking for subject matter experts in the following areas:
- Information Systems (Ofqual Level 5)
- Smart Systems (Ofqual Level 5)
- Professional Issues in IS Practice (Ofqual Level 5)
- Computer Services Management (Ofqual Level 6)
- IT and the Environment (Ofqual Level 6)
- Management Information Systems (Ofqual Level 6)
- Programming Paradigms (Ofqual Level 6)
Your role as a question writer on the examination panel would include joining a team that do the following:
- Write examination questions (essay style) and answer guidelines. Training and guidance will be provided to assist you with this.
- Provide guidance on where the new questions align to the syllabus.
- Review the syllabus to ensure ongoing relevance.
Further information can be provided upon completion of an NDA.
If you are interested in being involved in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest in both or one of the modules and a copy of your current CV.