|Job title:||Project coordinator (Creative Services)|
|Contract Type:||9-month fixed-term|
We are looking for a Creative Services Project Coordinator to join our Creative Services team, in a fixed-term contract capacity, working full-time at our Swindon offices located on key transport links in the town centre.
About the role
The role holder will proactively and effectively coordinate UX, Creative Services and Group Marketing projects. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination which includes project initiation, planning & execution to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brand and meet project objectives.
Supporting the Head of Creative Services, this role will coordinate and be responsible for keeping the group marketing roadmap up to date.
The role will coordinate day-to-day creative deliverables with the appropriate project team members. Supported by the Head Creative Services the role will be responsible for trafficking workflows through the team and department, pre-empting, mitigating, and resolving issues to avoid bottlenecks and delays.
The role is responsible for managing our roster of external agencies for use when the in-house resource is fully allocated.
- Coordinate, plan and deliver projects to business objectives and KPI’s;
- Assist the Head of Creative Services with the day-to-day resource planning to manage creative services activity and projects;
- Track projects and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure completion within time and budget;
- Monitor project progress and escalate potential issues to the Head of Creative Services or project owners;
- Create and keep up-to-date project documentation;
- Book and lead project meetings and liaise with key stakeholders;
- Provide project reporting to the Head of Creative Services;
- Act as the Interface for Creative Services with Marketing Managers and other business units (external to Group Marketing) on projects and campaigns requiring in-house resource. Chase, review and keep inhouse resource management tool up to date;
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director.
- All staff will live the BCS’ values and support our purpose.
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes, and procedures.
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to A level (or equivalent);
- Project Management (Desirable).
- Working to deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Coordinating projects, workload, or tasks;
- Experience coordinating stakeholders.
- Strong project management and research skills;
- Highly organised;
- Customer focused approach;
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Problem solving;
- Good attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Proactive, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude that will aid the design and prototype process;
- Flexible: Will enjoy the challenge, of getting involved in a range of activities as priorities and requirements evolve.
BCS is dedicated to providing training and development to help all staff realise their potential, and also offer a generous benefit package.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity as an employer. This statement and our policies are designed to ensure our recruitment and employment practices and procedures actively promote equality of opportunity and value diversity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: This vacancy may be removed before any listed closing date once a sufficient amount of applications have been received.
In the event that we receive a high number of applications for this vacancy, we may be unable to provide an individual response to every candidate, therefore if you haven’t heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
What BCS offers in return
Competitive basic salary
Benefits and perks
From Day One (pre-probation)
- 23 days holiday per year increasing to a maximum of 27 days with length of service.
- A day off on or during the month of your birthday.
- Up to 3 extra paid days off during shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
- Free BCS membership giving you invaluable membership resources.
- The Social Club – events and subsidised trips open to all employees.
- Refer a Friend – If you ‘refer a friend’ for a role at BCS and they are successful, you would receive £750 after 6 months and further £750 after 12 months (conditions apply)
- Life Insurance paid at four times base salary from day one.
- Group Income Protection Insurance – an insurance which will pay a percentage of your salary for up to 3 years in the event of a long-term illness preventing you from working. This benefit is subject to a claim assessment and only payable if certain conditions are met.
- BCS Stars – the internal recognition scheme based on the company values. Employees can be nominated across the business to earn points to spend on an online shopping platform.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, financial and legal advice).
- Holiday buying scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan