Our learning capability model (LCM) offers a holistic and systematic approach to building your team’s capability and maturity in line with business strategy.
With LCM you can:
- gain absolute clarity around your technology skills landscape
- identify critical skills shortages in your business, now and in the future
- facilitate a common language between HR and IT
- attract and retain the best talent in the right roles
- motivate your workforce and nurture a culture of innovation
- gather genuine feedback from your staff including your senior team
- achieve industry recognition for inspiring professionalism and high performance
Taking the LCM approach
Following discussion to understand your specific objectives, we’ll carry out workshops with your key stakeholders and survey your staff, before delivering a comprehensive assessment report and development plan for your team.
Evaluating your organisation
We’ll measure your organisation across eight key business areas including your business drivers, strategies, leadership commitment and career paths. Each area is evaluated against a five-step maturity scale ranging from explorer to exemplar, giving you a clear picture of your strengths and areas for development.
If you achieve the higher levels of our maturity scale, your organisation can be awarded BCS Accreditation demonstrating to your customers, stakeholders and the wider industry that you’re committed to the continuous learning and development of your technology people.