For all our accredited training providers only, we are inviting you to join us on 30th June for a webinar and guide to RITTech!
We’ll be recapping what the standard is and why it’s important for your apprentices, the benefits it brings to you and employers.
As well as this we will also be pointing you in the direction of our online toolkit to help you promote RITTech and we’ll be guiding you on the application process too.At BCS, partnership is embedded in our ethos and that’s why we want to work with our apprenticeship training providers not only to deliver high quality, robust end-point assessments, but also to help apprentices progress in their careers as trusted professionals.
RITTech –professional registration is a major part of how we do this, and we need your help to ensure apprentices benefit from professional recognition. This in turn gives you a complete BCS apprenticeship package to offer, from the beginning of the apprenticeship journey and beyond EPA.
Join our speakers to hear:
- RITTech explained – what is it? why it is relevant to apprentices?
- Recap on where apprentices can apply for RITTech upon completion of their apprenticeship
- Where to find relevant information to send to your apprentices
- How RITTech ties in with BCS membership
- Call for RITTech champions