Webinar to discuss the ability to perform effective, robust, reliable and unbiased research is a key capability for everyone.
Watch the video
Having the ability to perform effective, robust, reliable and unbiased research is a key capability for everyone but it is not an easy activity. Therefore this webinar will provide an overview of this capability - namely:
- Understanding the different types of information
- Designing a research plan
- Creating a sample and understand the challenges and issues
- Gathering data via a variety of sources
- Performing data analysis and summarising the results into a meaningful format
- Understanding the ethical and legal impacts
About the speaker
Paul Taylor MBA, MBCS, FRSA, CMgr, FCMI
Paul is a consultant with over 30 years experience of implementing change across the financial services, oil/gas, charities and professional bodies. He has written and spoken on a variety of subjects viz change management, freelancing, technology, financial services, research approaches, etc He is a Chair and NED for a variety of industry and social enterprises covering Gambling addiction and Performing Arts for the BAME community. Finally he is an Associate Lecturer for the Open University STEM school teaching Technology Management
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.