Deepfakes (digital impersonation, often using machine learning and AI to manipulate or generate visual images and audio) are spreading.
Watch the video
- Vlad Krupnov - Threat Intelligence Lead at Revolut Bank
- Evangelos Deirmentzoglou - CISO, Lead Security Engineer, Researcher, Author
- Mizan Rahman - Data Science & AI expert, founder of EMERGEiQ and GroovSense
- Adv. Amy de La Lama - Global Data Privacy & Security at Bryan Cave Leighton
- Moderator: Stav Pischits - Tech Entrepreneur, Founder of Cynance, Cyber Club London
Deepfakes (digital impersonation, often using machine learning and AI to manipulate or generate visual images and audio) are spreading. It’s time for CISOs to rethink authentication methods all over again.
While not all deepfakes are used with manipulative intent, this form of digital impersonation has been ranked by experts as the most worrying use of artificial intelligence in terms of its potential applications for crime or terrorism. Our expert panel will discuss the implications of Deepfake from tech, cybersecurity and legal aspects.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.