Hear from industry leaders to be inspired and recruiters on what they are looking for when recruiting talent.
- Bernie Scott, BCS Director of International Sales
- Freddie Quek, FBCS, Chief Technology Officer, Chair of BCS Digital Divide, Member of the Digital Poverty Alliance
- Past HEQ student and nominated for Computer Weekly's top 50 most influential IT Leaders in the UK.
- Jag Sohal, Senior IT Business Relationship Manager within Financial Services and is a BCS executive for the newly formed Early Careers Executive Committee, Jag will be discussing how people can find jobs, how recruiters analyse CV’s, and how the industry recruits.
- Iqbal Boolaky, BCS Regional Officer, Mauritius, will be sharing a parents view of life after HEQ from his own child's perspective who went through the programme.
What happens post your higher education studies? Hear from Freddie Quek, one of the most influential IT leaders in the UK in 2022 who took the HEQ qualifications pathway many years ago and who is a shining example of having a hugely successful career, whilst championing the digital divide to give back to those less fortunate within society. Freddie will be sharing his top tips for success.
Jag Sohal, recruitment specialist will share the data on the IT industry trends within the profession and will give you insight on the typical journeys professionals are currently taking in their careers, helping you prepare for your next step.
Plus, you will find out what recruiters are really looking for when recruiting for tech talent.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT