Escalla’s Women in Tech Career Accelerator event is back and this time BCS are supporting to bring an even bigger and better event, held at the BCS London office.
If you’re a woman looking to kick start or boost your career in tech, you don’t want to miss this!
There’s a fantastic line-up of inspirational speakers and fantastic local employers, all there to provide you with the knowledge, advice and inspiration you need to develop your career in tech.
Spaces are limited - visit the Escalla event site and register your place for free: https://escalla.tech/
Join the event to...
- Network with like-minded people and participate in the discussions.
- Meet our exceptional line-up of local tech employers, career experts and leaders.
- Get the knowledge, advice and inspiration you need to become a woman in tech!
Our inspiring speakers include:
- Toni Blanchflower, Engineering Manager at Compare the Market
- Jo Clark, Careers Coach for Women Leaders and Senior Executives; Founder of Work It Sister
- Emma Broadway, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist, CEO & Founder of Talent Partnership Consulting; Tech Talent Charter Ambassador
- Andreea Ghervan, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hudl
- Rose McCarter-Field, Founder and MD of Project Recruit
- Kerrie Hughes, Talent Acquisition & Events Coordinator including Early Careers at Compare the Market