Managers and digital apprentices will learn to create successful apprenticeships and support digital apprentices effectively.
- Lucy Hunte, National Programme Manager Apprenticeships, NHS England
- Claire Garner, Digital Workforce Development Manager, Nottinghamshire Health Informatics Service (NHIS)
- Laurence O’Sullivan-Whiting, Workforce Development Lead – Apprenticeships, and Rohan Ganvir, Clinical Fellow, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust
- Tony Pitchford, Account Director, Learning and Development, BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT
Are you a manager currently responsible for supporting a digital apprentice or an organisation looking to recruit digital apprentices? Then this must-attend webinar will help you navigate your way through supporting your apprentice(s) from start to finish.
Over 1-hour, we’ll introduce key concepts in digital apprenticeships, explain how to set up an apprenticeship, establish roles and responsibilities, offer advice and tips from case studies, and provide clarity to line managers.
Managers of digital apprentices will better understand their role in apprenticeships and how best they can support the apprentice.
Attendees will also be given access to the exclusive online BCS Line Manager Toolkit.
The webinar will cover:
- Apprenticeship definition, contracts and funding.
- The role and responsibilities of the employer (including the Line Manager, the Training provider and the End-Point Assessment Organisation
- How best to support your apprentice
- Managing an apprentice – Top Tips
- Supporting mental wellbeing
- Other support available.
- The standard and assessment plan
- BCS Toolkit and knowledge test.
- Next Steps.
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT