The West Yorkshire BCS (WBCS) AGM will be held on Wednesday 22nd of February.
Any new nominations for the Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Inclusion Officer or Early Careers Advocate should be sent to either Chris Delee (Secretary) or myself by the 12th of February. To be treasurer or Chair, you must be a full member.
The AGM agenda will include:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- A report from the Chair and from the Treasurer, from the Secretary on this year’s activities
- Election of Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Inclusion Officer, Early Career Officer
- Any other business - Notification to me of AoB, not less than three days in advance, otherwise at the discretion of the Chair.
Following the AGM will be a talk by Amit Bhagwat on "Sustainability in Professional Life – how can we take professional decisions that protect the environment"
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
This event is brought to you by: BCS West Yorkshire branch