Learn about the skills that will enable you to better collaborate with others and empower you to take a lead.
Join our immersive CPD webinar for BCS Members as we explore a scenario in which a team of recruitment professionals are required to respond to the impact of new AI technology, challenging them to adapt and overcome their differences in order to transition to new ways of working; all while our live panel observe their behaviour and identify who in the scenario has the qualities to lead the team towards success.
This is your chance to consider the importance of skills such as effective communication, emotional intelligence, resilience and problem solving through evaluation of real-world scenarios and group discussions; where you will learn how these skills can be used to influence others, encourage collaboration, and enable you to take a lead within your own context.
This event is open to individuals who are:
- New to their industry and looking to understand the skills they can develop that will complement their technical skills and unlock their full potential.
- Experienced in their role or profession and looking to progress towards taking a leadership role.
- An experienced leader or manager keen to share their experiences and gain insight from their peers at different levels.
Within 1-hour, you will learn how to identify and evaluate the impact of positive and negative behaviour and how adopting the right attitude towards a situation can help to influence a team to work better together.
Our online, interactive CPD event is exclusive to BCS Membership.
Alongside the event, you will be able to access a toolkit with additional content to further your learning and plan the next steps towards your own personal development. You will also be able to complete a short knowledge test to see what you have learnt and, if you pass, you will gain a BCS CPD digital badge.
This event and accompanying toolkit will cover the following:
- The impact of effective communication and active listening.
- The importance of empathising with others in order to positively manage conflict.
- The importance of collaboration in order to find solutions to business challenges.
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT