This discussion will bring together experts from various sectors to illuminate the latest developments, challenges, and opportunities.
5:30pm - Refreshments and networking in the Canor Atrium
6:15pm - Zoom Meeting opens for online attendees
6:30pm - Panel starts in Cantor Building Room 9130
7:30pm - Event ends
Join us for this thought-provoking panel event and gain a comprehensive understanding of how AI is shaping the future across private, educational, and public sectors.
Explore the possibilities, challenges, and collaborative efforts that will define the future of AI.
The event will include a Q&A session facilitated by Eve Barabas, chair of BCS South Yorkshire.
We will have some opportunities for the audience to interact with the panellists and gain deeper insights into the AI landscape. The event will also provide networking opportunities for attendees to connect with professionals from diverse backgrounds in AI.
- Private IT Sector Expert: An industry leader from a cutting-edge tech company will provide insights into how AI is transforming businesses and the role of the private sector in shaping AI innovations.
- Education in IT Specialist: A representative from a renowned educational institution will share their perspective on preparing the next generation of AI professionals, discussing the curricula, programs, and initiatives aimed at educating the workforce of the future.
- Public Sector IT Innovator: An expert from the public sector will highlight how AI is being integrated into government initiatives, addressing issues such as AI ethics, public services, and the role of AI in policy-making.
Key Discussion Points:
- The current state of AI technology and its impact on society.
- Collaboration between sectors for AI research and development.
- The importance of AI education and workforce development.
- Ethical considerations and responsible AI in the public sector.
- Case studies and successful implementations of AI in various sectors.
//Content crafted with Chat GPT 3.5
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
BCS is following government guidelines and we would ask attendees to continue to also follow these guidelines. Please go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more information, advice, and instructions.
This event is brought to you by: BCS South Yorkshire branch