The Annual Peter Landin Semantics seminar will follow the AGM.
This online event will be held on Zoom.
15:30 - Informal chat with your own coffee/tea/biscuits
16:00 - AGM
- Apologies (Jonathan Bowen)
- Minutes of the previous AGM (Roger Carsley/Jonathan Bowen)
- Chairman's Report (Jonathan Bowen)
- Liaison Reports (Rob Hierons et al.)
- Statement of Accounts (John Cooke)
- Election of Officers and Committee Members (Jonathan Bowen)
- Future events (Sofia Meacham/Jonathan Bowen et al.)
- FACS online (Jonathan Bowen/Tim Denvir et al.)
- Any other business
17:15 - Informal chat with your own coffee/tea/biscuits
18:00 - Annual Peter Landin Semantics Seminar
19:30 - Close
Tim Denvir - Algol 60 @ 60: its place in formal semantics
This talk celebrates the programming language Algol 60, 60 years on, especially its formal aspects. See also an article in the FACS FACTS newsletter (June 2020, pp. 7-12)
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
This event is brought to you by: BCS FACS specialist group