Who is it for?
- Individuals with an interest in (or a need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
- Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.
- There are no entry requirements for this certification. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is highly recommended.
What will I learn?
Develop your knowledge and understanding of:
- the terminology and general principles, including benefits and types of AI
- the basic process of machine learning (ML)
- the challenges and risks associated with an AI project
- the future of AI and humans in work
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last one day.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications in Wales, CCEA or SQA.