Who is it for?
- Engineers, scientists, organisational change practitioners, service architects, program and planning managers, web developers, chief technical officers, service provider portfolio strategists / leads, business strategists and consultants.
- Anyone with an interest in (or need to implement) artificial intelligence in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
There are no entry requirements for this certification. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is recommended.
What will I learn?
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- Ethical and sustainable human and artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Applying the benefits of AI - challenges and risks
- Starting AI: how to build a Machine Learning toolbox - theory and practice
- The management, role and responsibilities of humans and machines
How do I get this certification?
Exam only (self study)
Ideal if you’re self-motivated and already know something about artificial intelligence.
How long will it take?
It usually takes a minimum of 60 hours to prepare for the exam.
Where do I sit my exam?
At any Pearson VUE test centre across the world.
How much does it cost?
Exam price: £192 (£160 +VAT)
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.