Who is it for?
- Any professional who have a more strategic role to play in PPSO functions.
- All candidates should have a basic working knowledge of IT and are required to hold the BCS PSSO Essentials qualification already and attendance to a BCS accredited course is recommended.
- All candidates must have three years practical PPSO experience using PRINCE2 methodology and 10 days training experience or hold a train the trainer qualification.
What will I learn?
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate and execute advanced programme and project office support, including:
- Producing terms of reference for the programme / project support office.
- Produce the business case for the programme / project support office.
- Design the programme / project support office.
- Set and maintain service level agreements for business level and project level services.
- Demonstrate the ability to tailor / apply PSO Advanced techniques to a given scenario (programme and project lifecycles or support tools, as examples).
- Keeping the PSO current.
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 32 hours.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Two hour 'closed book' scenario-based exam, preceded by 15 minutes reading time
- One mandatory question and any other two questions from the remaining three
- Pass mark for question one is 30 marks and overall 50% or more
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.