Who is it for?
- Anyone who is involved in any aspect of systems design.
What will I learn?
- Develop logical and physical systems' designs from structured and UML analysis models.
- Use data and component design techniques.
- Select and use a recognised design methodology to meet specific system design requirements.
- Explain the role and objectives of systems design in the systems development life cycle.
- Evaluate the suitability of an input and output system.
- Construct a usable user interface (HCI).
- Apply the rules of normalization to a set of data attributes.
- Understand and apply the principles of security, confidentiality and privacy
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications in Wales, CCEA or SQA.