Invitation from Girls Can Code: Join growing inclusive leadership events
19 September 2017
Our Girls Can Code employee-led network invites you to join us at our week-long event to shine a light on inspiring growth for organisations and educational institutions to change the environment for women in technology.
Over five consecutive evenings, we will cover a variety of topics on the benefits of a more inclusive workforce and practical tools for personal and business growth. Plus we’re excited to share a 2028 vision of what the future in a diverse workplace could look like.
Our exciting cast of speakers include:
- Cindy Rose, Microsoft UK CEO
- Rashik Parmar MBE, Technical Executive Europe, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Lu Li, Founder of Blooming Founders
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder of FemTechGlobal
- Dan Burgess, Co-Founder of Swarm
- Streisan Bevan, London Diversity Lead at Facebook
- Ross McEwan, CEO, RBS
- Patrick Eltridge, Chief Information Officer, RBS
- Les Matheson, CEO, Personal & Business Banking, RBS
- Alison Rose, CEO, Commercial and Private Banking, RBS
And that’s not all – there will be other activities running throughout the week including our very own Dragon’s Den, mentoring for startups, a technology careers fair and negotiation workshops.
We will kick things off with our first hackathon for social benefit with TechFugees using the artificial intelligence Watson provided by our partners at IBM.
We look forward to seeing you there!