- To offer Business Analysis professionals an independent platform hosted by BCS London Central Branch [LCB] to enable like-minded colleagues and peers to exchange ideas, network, develop, mentor and support each other.
- To provide business analysis information, knowledge-sharing and events for BCS members and others.
- To launch a Business Analysis Initiative section (or web page) on the BCS LCB web site by December 2022.
- To share the link of the BA Initiative with other BCS groups and ITNOW Newsletter by spring 2023.
- To create BAI accounts on social media platforms by spring 2023.
- To target 40 people to join the BAI by summer 2023 and 100 by end of 2023.
- Free mentoring sessions to Business Analysts who are already BCS members working toward the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Thought leadership articles and white papers on the BAI learning zone with facilities for feedback, comments and discussions.
- Quarterly hybrid seminars/workshops to share Business Analysis hints and tips for knowledge sharing.
- Identify and invite experienced Business Analysts to produce thought leadership articles to share their best practice experience and publish the articles in the BAI section.
- Update the BAI section at least once a week if not more frequently.
- Promote BAI on social media platforms particularly on LinkedIn at least weekly (other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter could also be considered).
- Identify and invite keynote speakers to give presentation in the BAI seminars.
Thought Leadership Articles:
The Business Analysis initiative contributes thought leadership articles to BCS ITNOW.