|Job title:||Examiner - HEQ|
|Closing date:||1 November 2020|
BCS are pleased to be recruiting for a number of Higher Education in IT subject matter experts with a breadth of industry knowledge, experience and ideally a teaching qualification to assist us in the development of our Higher Education Qualifications (HEQ) portfolio.
We are looking for subject matter experts in the following areas:
- Computer and Network Technology (Ofqual Level 4)
- Information Systems (Ofqual Level 4)
- Software Development (Ofqual Level 4)
- Database Systems (Ofqual Level 5) for question writing only
- Big Data Management (Ofqual Level 5)
- Web Application Development (Ofqual Level 5)
- Advanced Database Management Systems (Ofqual Level 6) for question writing only
- Programming Paradigms (Ofqual Level 6)
- Web Engineering (Ofqual Level 6)
Your role as an examiner on the examination panel would include joining a team that do the following:
- Write examination question and answer guidelines, provide a mapping of all questions written to the syllabus and reviewing the syllabus to ensure ongoing relevance.
- Mark examination scripts and provide feedback on scripts.
Further information can be provided upon completion of an NDA.
If you are interested in being involved in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest in one or more of the areas and a copy of your current CV.
Your details will be kept on file in accordance with our Data Privacy notice which can be found on the BCS website.