The next BCS Payroll Specialist Group meeting with news from HMRC presenters on the recent government announcements.
With the Growth Plan 2022 a number of changes were announced which impact payroll software and service:
- Changes to Employee National Insurance Contributions and real time Class 1A from 6th November 2022.
- Revised changed for Directors with a new blended contribution from 6th April 2022.
- A blended contribution rate for benefit Class 1A and PSA Class 1B for 2022/2023 tax year.
- Cancellation of the H&SCL in April 2022.
- Repeal of IR35 Off-Payroll Worker requirements from April 2022.
- New employer NIC relief for Innovation Zones.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us make IT good for society. Join BCS today.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Payroll specialist group