This webinar is to hear more information on HMRC Data Quality matters and the operation of RTI.
We have our guest presenter Steve Shorrock of the HMRC Chief Digital Information Office who will go through:
- Some of the RTI statistical information
- What is being being experienced with data quality
- What challenges that presents for HMRC, employer and employees
We can discuss from a payroll software developer aspect:
- How payroll software can potentially help
- Why employers have difficulty with some data requirement relating to RTI
- What challenges are faced by developer in the operation of RTI
- What is the customer experience
- What are the support challenges
- What would be the desire for the future
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Payroll specialist group