Who is it for?
- Project managers, software developers, product managers, IT service managers and business managers who are interested in agile practices.
- Anyone requiring an understanding of Agile Scrum as well as organisational leaders and managers wanting to understand the value of Agile Scrum practices, or those who work in an agile environment
- There are no entry requirements for this certification. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is recommended.
What will I learn?
You’ll gain a broad understanding of:
- The Agile way of thinking
- Scrum practices
- Scrum planning and estimation
- Monitoring Scrum projects
- Advanced Scrum concepts
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.