- If you have computer skills that you are willing to use to support local voluntary organisations and clubs, or elderly or disabled individuals, then please consider putting yourself forward for any of the current opportunities listed below and in our regular newsletter.
- If you represent, or know of an organisation that needs help, or have any other suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names of volunteers and the individuals or organisations they help are never released, unless all parties want to advertise the volunteering effort as a way of encouraging others to ask for or to offer.
Volunteers needed in West Berkshire - Ability Net
Our volunteers provide free technology support to older people and disabled people of all ages. We are looking for people in West Berkshire to join our nationwide team of volunteers who offer free technology help and support over the phone and in people’s homes.
As one of our volunteers, you can...
- use your IT skills to help change the lives of older people and disabled people of all ages
- have the opportunity to become a Digital Champion and gain industry recognised training
- benefit from regular training and technology updates
- network with a nationwide team of other IT volunteers
- plan your volunteering time around your home life and other commitments.