- Apply frameworks philosophy, principles and techniques of business architecture, and be able to explain the importance of business architecture in a change context
- Describe the use of business architecture in assessing the impact of change and ensuring the effectiveness of business change
- Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- The professional certificate is for anyone who needs to understand the principles, rationale and techniques of the business architecture discipline
- Suitable for business analysts, business architects, business change managers, project managers and business managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this certification.
What will I learn?
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business architecture including:
- The business architecture domain
- Business architecture frameworks
- Business motivation view
- Capability / organisation view
- Value / process view
- Competency / people view
- Information and technology views
- Business architecture and business change
How do I get this certiﬁcation?
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40)
- 90 minute 'closed book' with 40 multiple choice questions. Please note: this exam has been updated to an online format. The new syllabus reflects a change in exam format only, syllabus content has not changed.
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
"The industry recognised certifications provide the science behind the skills that I practise every day."
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other professional-level modules.
Available once you’ve completed the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, and a BCS professional certification in each of the analytical, business and people skills subjects, and one additional BCS professional certification in either an analytical or business skills subject.
Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Designed for senior business analysts with at least five years’ experience
- Validates your experience and expertise as well as your contribution to the wider business analysis community
- To attain the Advanced Diploma you must gain four professional level certifications and complete a portfolio review
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.