Who is it for?
- Anyone who is participating in the launch or roll out of agile practices into their business. For example project managers, business analysts, product managers and marketing managers.
- None. A basic understanding of Agile is expected, which can be obtained from the Foundation Certificate.
- Training with a BCS accredited training provider is recommended.
- Courseware is available for self study. For direct entry, candidates who already have strong experience of agile methodologies can apply for exemption from the work-based learning element of the process.
What will I learn?
Candidates will be able to carry out effectively the adoption, roll out and appropriate adaptation of agile methods in their organisation and able to:
- Analyse existing problems with the team, development process and wider organisation
- Apply a thorough understanding of agile principles and specific practices
- Select the most appropriate way to improve results for a specific circumstance or need
- Judge and craft appropriate adaptations to existing practices or processes depending upon analysis of typical problem
How do I get this certificate?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
An accredited training course is usually run over three days, followed by 75 hours of self-study or work based learning over 2-3 months with BCS endorsed courseware.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
*ValueFlowQuality is a comprehensive education and learning work-based programme provided by Emergn Education Ltd.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.