Who is it for?
- VeriSM™ Professional is targeted at service management professionals seeking to apply the VeriSM™ Management Mesh to their organisational activities, to create a proactive sand pragmatic service management approach, in line with today's evolving needs.
- There are no entry requirements for this certification. However, we do recommend that candidates already hold the VeriSM™ Foundation Certificate from BCS in order to gain the maximum benefit.
What will I learn?
- Specific learning objectives include:
- A digital world
- Digital leadership and structure
- Governance and strategy
- Applying VeriSM™
How do I get this certification?
Exam only (self study)
Ideal if you’re self-motivated and already know something about VeriSM™. Candidates are strongly recommended to attend formal VeriSM™ Professional training and already be well versed in VeriSM™.
How long will it take?
It takes 60 hours to prepare for the exam, depending on existing knowledge of VeriSM™.
Where do I sit my exam?
At any Pearson VUE test centre across the world.
How much does it cost?
Exam price: £228 (£190 + VAT)
What format is the exam?
- 90 minutes 'open book' with 30 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65% (19/30)
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.