Who is it for?
- This certificate is aimed at professionals experienced in using OpenStack technology and those who design or build OpenStack infrastructure. Roles include infrastructure architects, solutions designers, technical / solutions consultants and pre-sales.
There are no formal entry requirements however it is recommended that candidates gain the BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software. It's also recommended that candidates attend a BCS EXIN accredited training course.
What will I learn?
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of the architecture, design and deployment of a scalable extensible network within an OpenStack environment.
Specific learning objectives:
- Plug-ins and extensions
- Managing networks with the CLI, cURL
- REST API
- Troubleshooting methodology and tools
How do I get this certification?
Exam only (self study)
Ideal if you’re self-motivated and already know something about OpenStack
How long will it take?
It usually takes a minimum of 14 hours to prepare for the exam.
Where do I sit my exam?
At any Pearson Vue test centre across the world.
How much does it cost?
Guide price: £222 (£185 + VAT) based on UK RRP
® EXIN and the EXIN logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EXIN Holding BV.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.