We organise a number of one day conferences in central London each year, with invited speakers from the UK, Europe and the US which are extremely popular with attendees.
We have a Standards Working Party which has produced two standards on software component testing, which were published as British Standards (BS 7925-1 & BS 7925-2). These have subsequently been used as a basis of the new international software testing standards, ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-1, -22, -3 & -4, the first three of which were published in August 2013.
Our mission is to be the leading forum for promoting excellence in systems and software testing.
The objectives of the group are:
- To promote the importance of software testing.
- To develop awareness of industry's best practices in software testing.
- To represent the interests of the group's members with other bodies.
- To encourage research into software testing.
- To promote and develop high standards and professionalism in software testing.