Welcome to our group!
We organise SIGIST conferences four times a year in central London. The conferences are an ideal opportunity to hear from high-quality speakers from overseas and the UK. Above all, the SIGIST offers a friendly environment to network with the best-known community of fellow testers as well as to meet old friends.
If you want to get involved please do get in touch at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
Stuart Reid, Chair
Upcoming events will be posted when available
We organise a number of one day conferences in central London each year, with invited speakers from the UK, Europe and the US which are extremely popular with attendees.
We have a Standards Working Party which has produced two standards on software component testing, which were published as British Standards (BS 7925-1 & BS 7925-2). These have subsequently been used as a basis of the new international software testing standards, ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-1, -22, -3 & -4, the first three of which were published in August 2013.
Our mission is to be the leading forum for promoting excellence in systems and software testing.
The objectives of the group are:
- To promote the importance of software testing.
- To develop awareness of industry's best practices in software testing.
- To represent the interests of the group's members with other bodies.
- To encourage research into software testing.
- To promote and develop high standards and professionalism in software testing.