Here is a list of university departments in South Wales which offer computing related undergraduate courses. Each page links to further information on the university websites giving details on content duration and programme structure for each course. This list will enable you to compare and contrast the course content and find a course to suit your needs.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University - Computer Science (they also offer Computer Games, Computer Security)
- Cardiff University - Computer Science
- University of South Wales - Computing
- Swansea University - Computer Science
- Trinity St David - Applied Computing
Undergraduate courses are also taught at universities in Wales' other two branches,
- Mid-Wales (Aberystwyth University)
- North Wales and Chester (Wrexham Glyndwr and Bangor universities)
Universities in Wales also provide postgraduate opportunities.