INSPIRE XXVI International e-conference
Date: 21 - 23 June 2021
The 26th Annual INSPIRE Conference, will be for the second time an e-conference, to encourage entries from UK and overseas, from academics, researchers, post-graduate students and those from industry, again with no conference fee for authors or attendees.
A two page abstract (max of 6 references) is required, with a brief bio, reviewed by at least three reviewers, for both traditional INSPIRE papers and also Case Studies papers.
Powerpoint slides and full papers in given format style should be submitted by 7 May 2021, for reviewing by at least three reviewers. The submission could be based on a case study or of a research nature from industrial and/or academic authors.
The conference will be spread mainly over 2 days, starting at 9.30am (London time), with suitable brakes, finishing by 5pm, with additional panels and short Workshops mainly on the third day, Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- INSPIRE titles of proceedings from 1969 - 2020 (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2020 proceedings (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2020 Keynote Presentation - Liz Bacon with audio (PPT) (53.4MB)
- INSPIRE 2020 Keynote Presentation - Liz Bacon without audio (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2020 Keynote Presentation - Eleni Berki (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2019 proceedings (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2018 proceedings (PDF)
- INSPIRE 2017 proceedings (PDF)