Join us at our forthcoming, free to attend, virtual festival of digital skills from 30 November to 4 December 2020. We will be sharing an update on our new and exciting range of digital qualifications in a dedicated workshop taking place on Thursday 3 December;
Progression through the education portfolio: Introducing Digital Skills for Work**, ICDL Digital and Standalone Knowledge Modules.
Digital qualifications coming soon...
EDSQ: Essential Digital Skills for Work entry L3 - L1** (AEB Funding for 19+)
Six stand-alone Knowledge Modules* (ESFA funding for 16 - 19 year olds): available to educators wanting to add industry relevant qualifications to their portfolio or for employers wanting to support employees to add critical digital skills within their workforce.
- L.3 Certificate in Programming
- L3 Certificate in Software Development Context and Methodologies
- L.3 Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- L.3 Award in Cloud Services
- L.4 Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts
- L.4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
Digital qualifications coming in 2021...
- EDSQ: Essential Digital Skills for Life entry L3 - L1** (AEB Funding for 19+)
- ICDL Digital Student modules (Smart Digital, Robotics and Computing)
- Many more L.3 & L.4 Stand-alone Knowledge Modules (including Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and Network Engineer)
* Also available internationally
** Pending Ofqual approval
Festival of Digital Skills
30 November - 4 December 2020
Join us at the Virtual Festival of Digital Skills where you will hear from key influencers driving the digital skills agenda and get involved in a dedicated digital literacy skills workshop on 3 November, where you will find out more about our new portfolio of qualifications.
Digital literacy guide
As the UK's professional body for IT, we're the experts in adult digital literacy education; download this guide to explore our current range of funded qualifications and units.
Get in touch
A member of the education team will be in touch to discuss your individual requirements.