- Winner - Zhang Xuanjie, from Jiangsu and Rural Construction College, China
- 2nd place prize - Saarah Wasif Naheel, from Heriot-Watt University Dubai , UAE
- 3rd place prize - Patrick West, Josh Arrowsmith - from Solent University, UK
Entries from outside the UK are to be encourages
- A maximum of 4 entries allowed per person in the Open and in the Student category
- Entries can be from a single person or a group
- The language should be English
- Criteria for judging: quality, content (clearly understood), clarity and interesting idea
- The entries will be judged by a panel and the judges’ decision is final
- Results announced before the end of July 2019
- Prizes: certificate for winner, runners up and highly commended entries
- The BCS will have media rights and all other rights appropriate for the competition, so all entries could be made public and/or put on the various web sites.
There are two entry categories
Open category, to all BCS members, whether in the UK and Overseas, either as individual or as a group (but containing at least one BCS member), and is allowed to submit a maximum of 4 entries. Submit each entry separately by email to ACDcomp@BCS.org, copy to Margaret.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with AGD Open Comp in the subject line. The email should contain your name, BCS number, names of members of your group (if not individual), your location (Country) and location of your YouTube entry if appropriate.
Student competition is for students at universities, higher, further educational, secondary or primaryestablishments, whether in full-time or part-time study, in 2018-2019; in the UK or overseas, open to BCS and non-BCS members. Entries could be from individuals or from groups of students.
Again, for the student competition, the entries will be submitted by a Point of Contact (not necessarily a BCS member) but normally employed at the HE, FE college, secondary or primary school.
The Point of Contact will submit by Saturday 10 May 2019, details of the entries. together with your name, the name and address of your educational establishment, by email to ACDcomp@BCS.org, copy to Margaret.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with AGD Student Comp HE, FE, Secondary School or Primary School in the subject line.
This competition provides opportunities for students to enhance their CVs, by receiving a Certificate confirming they are winners, runners-up or Highly Commended in this international competition. Prizes such as Humble Bundle software for winners of the student classes.