They should include a positive aspect of BCS and be hosted by the relevant university, and the links submitted by 31 July 2011.
- The university has to register that it will be competing, with full contact details.
(name, address, telephone number, Email, college/university and department) of the point of contact, normally a lecturer. The single point of contact for each participating university should be registered with BCS by 30 June 2011, then the student team leaders should register with their point of contact with their university’s point of contact, by the end of February. The entrants do not have to be BCS members.
- The animation will be made available on the web with a link to it from the BCS website with a voting option. The program code and design documentation must also be made available on the web if required.
- The first round of judging will be done by the public to identify the 10 most popular animations.
- Each member of the final professional judging panel will be allowed to add two wild card games to the 10 voted by the public. This panel will then choose the final 5 animations.
- The films must be in English
- An email link for questions from the points of contact is available at AGDanimationcomp@bcs.org for the Animation competition.