We also put on other events from time to time either alone or in conjunction with other organisations.
Please note: The 2020 Annual Conference and Education day has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 crisis.
Previous Conferences and Education days
A series of speaker presentations taken from previous Primary Health Care annual conferences.
- Getting to grips with SNOMED - Dr Paul Maddy
- GDPR sorted? - Kiran Mistry
- Careless coding costs lives - Dr Dai Evans
- What has machine learning ever done for me? - John Rigg
- Working with shared care records - Dr Neill Jones
- Do you work for IT or does IT work for you? - Miriam Lemar and Dr Geoff Schrecker
- Maximising income - Dr Miles Carter
- Digital patients - Dr Ralph Sullivan
- SNOMED no demons - what do GPs need to know about SNOMED? - Dr Paul Maddy
- Information sharing: Who? What? Where? - Dr Ralph Sullivan
- Know your tools - Using risk assessment tools in clinical practice - Dr Geoff Schrecker
- Am I making sense; good quality electronic records the importance of coding and curation - Dr Dai Evans
- Searching for CPD points. Using your clinical system to support reflective practice - Dr Geoff Schrecker
- Essential apps for the busy GP - Dr Marcus Baw